Friday, October 2, 2009

Skunks and Geese

Surprisingly (or not), I'm already at a loss for inspiration, so here, just under the wire, is one of my favorite jokes....

There were two baby skunks named In and Out. When In was in Out was out, and when In was out Out was in. One day mama skunk noticed that In hadn't been in in a while, so she said to Out, "Out, please go out and find In so he can come back in." Out went out, looked around, and a couple of minutes later In was back in. Pleased, mama skunk asked Out, "Out, however did you find In so quickly?" Out replied, "Instinct!"


And here is my favorite trivia question...

Picture geese migrating in their typical "V" formation. Most of the time one side of the "V" is longer than the other. Why is that?

.
.
.
.

There are more geese on that side!


Do I hear groaning?

1 comment:

Kitt said...

hah! I hadn't heard either of those before.

Glad you're blogging for NaBloWhatsIt.