Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Problem solved!

Surprisingly, I was able to figure out my computer's malfunction all by myself and can once again upload photos, so I thought I'd share a few. Nothing exciting, just some of my favorites.



Unknown variety of plumbago. I just love the color.
"Brandy"
"Brandy" after a few days in captivity. It ususally opens all the way after its cut, but this one didn't. I like how the shading shows up.


Roger watches the kids playing next door. He so wanted to join them!


Roger contemplates...


Roger on his 2nd birthday (yesterday!)


Action shot! Activity across the street caught his attention just as I clicked the shutter button. He turned his head so fast that I thought the photo would come out a total blur, but I was surprised at how it just caught his ears flying.

No comments: