Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

20 years ago...

  1. I had been living in Paradise for 3 years.
  2. Reno finally quit his job in the bay area after 3 years of being home only on weekends.
  3. we got Bud, our first bullmastiff. He was one-in-a-million and the dog that made me love dogs.
  4. My daughter was in 7th grade and my son was a sophomore in high school..

10 years ago...

  1. I had been with Paradise PD for 9-1/2 years.
  2. Bud had been gone for just over 2 years.
  3. Chuck, our second bullmastiff, had just turned 2.
  4. Reno and I had been married for 26 years.

5 years ago...

  1. is a blur! (I will edit this if/when memories of this time period return!)

3 years ago...

  1. I painted our kitchen and dining room yellow and I still love it!
  2. I went to Hawaii for the first time.
  3. we lost Chuck to lymphoma.
  4. was the 40th anniversary of my friendship with Debbie and JoAnne!

1 year ago...

  1. I "retired" from Paradise PD.
  2. I rescued Roger, the best poodle ever!
  3. Married 35 years!

So far this year...

  1. I became a grandma!
  2. my son graduated from CSU Chico.
  3. I had tile put down in the entry, kitchen and dining room.
  4. I've created this blog and a MySpace account.

Yesterday...

  1. I went to work at Joy Lyn's in the morning and the PD in the evening.
  2. I took some photos with my new camera. I thought I would share them here, but my computer is acting up and won't let me upload them. (I'll add them if/when the problem gets fixed.)
  3. I had leftover lemon chicken from Moongate for lunch...YUM!
  4. I flossed for the 164th consecutive day without fail. (I even flossed when I was camping, when I was sick, and when I was dead tired after working graveyard!)

Today...

  1. I had a hard time getting out of bed. Sometimes 6 hours of sleep just isn't enough.
  2. I took Roger to his obedience class in Chico. (He did great!)
  3. I went back to Chico to go shopping with my daughter and bought a new watch.
  4. I had a fun texting back and forth with Beth.
Tomorrow...
  1. my daughter and I are taking her 2 dogs (my grand-dogs) to the Canine Carnival at 20th Street Park in Chico.
  2. I need to water the roses in the back yard.
  3. is the day before Roger's 2nd birthday.
  4. will be here in an hour. (It has taken me 2 hours to complete this, due in part to item 2 under Yesterday.)

Next year...

  1. my granddaughter will be walking.
  2. I will have a 5th great nephew. (he was due 2 days ago!)
  3. I will probably still be working part time at Paradise PD and Joy Lyn's.
  4. I will still be a daily flosser.

Thanks, Stacie, this was fun.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

No problem! I hadn't read anything new on your blog for awhile, so I thought I would give you something to write about. :')